Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Rep (Training Provided)
Develop your sales and business operations skills in an environment where success and the entrepreneurial spirit thrive. Our TEAM strategy encourages engagement in all aspects of business – from the fundamental sales and operations aspect to management and new business development. Learn why we have one of the best training programs in the State.
The Entry Level Sales & Customer Service Rep will learn branch management techniques and operations through various work assignments, all starting entry level. In the Trainee role, you received personalized training and coaching from Managers that all started in your position. You will be taught our sales process, our cutting-edge technology, and our award-winning corporate culture. We provide ongoing training and feedback assessments. Ultimately, our goal is to train our talented team with all the skills necessary for a manager role. Upon completion of this development program, and successful performance in the role opportunities for management promotion will be available.
- Develop consumer and commercial customer solutions to local and national accounts - including many of the Fortune 500 and 100.
- Generate new customer leads as well as foster existing customer relationships
- Keeping track of and organizing pending and completed sales for retention purposes
In addition to competitive earning potential, you will enjoy uncapped commission, extensive travel opportunities, and the meaning that is derived in developing your leadership ability.
- Management Trainee must understand the product / service benefits and advantages and use learned and prepare strategies according to it to the sales force and should be able to execute those strategies at the right time.
- Monitoring the situation of the market, ups and down, finding out the competitors, latest innovation of the products
- Complete understanding about the product and finding out how to market products for different segments.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred concentration in Business, Communications, or Marketing
- Effective communication skills – written and verbal
- Internship or 6 months of work experience in a customer facing role
- Solution oriented, attention to detail and good time management skills
- A valid driver’s license is required
- You must have reliable transportation
Are you interested in advancement? Send us your resume!