An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Warhawk Sports Properties is Learfield IMG College’s local, dedicated entity representing University of Louisiana Monroe. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed to extending the affinity of the Warhawk brand to businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base.
As exclusive multimedia rights holder for University of Louisiana Monroe, Warhawk Sports Properties manages all aspects of the rights relationship. Providing corporate partners with traditional, digital and other non-traditional media opportunities to bolster their own brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; digital engagement including social media, the official athletics website, content, digital gaming and retargeting, event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; television and radio game broadcasts and coaches’ shows.
Our growing sponsorship business seeks an experienced, motivated sales professional to join our Warhawk Sports Properties team located on the University of Louisiana Monroe campus in Monroe, LA. If you’re interested in combining your passion for sports with your successful track record in sales, we want to speak with you!
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated traditional media, digital and other non-traditional media experience in developing integrated marketing partnerships. You will be responsible for delivering a high volume of new business by implementing high-level integrated marketing partnerships for the university athletic program while also building and maintaining lasting relationships with our corporate partners as well as the athletic department staff.
- Develop and sell creative marketing solutions that exceed the needs of the client
- Leverage your passion and empathy to develop a long-term business partnership between your client and the collegiate athletics programs they sponsor
- Create and present integrated marketing packages using traditional, digital and other non-traditional marketing channels to meet client’s objectives
- Understand the changing landscape of sponsorship marketing to include a product mix that focuses on the benefits of digital and social media assets and solutions
- Speak confidently to clients about the advantages of digital and social in sponsorship proposals
- Collaborate with vendors, sponsors, property staff, and appropriate university athletic personnel to ensure implementation of sponsorships and contract fulfillment
- Participate in game day events to share and highlight the collegiate sports experience with existing and potential sponsors
- Conduct yourself in way that demonstrates a strong commitment to team collaboration and success
- Minimum of 3+ years selling comprehensive integrated sports marketing partnerships including major media elements (signage, radio, social, digital, etc.) or other relevant B2B sales experience
- Ability to analyze a client’s traditional, digital and non-traditional marketing needs based on the customer’s marketing targets and objectives, and craft an integrated marketing solution(s) to meet those needs
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, including but not limited to social media, content marketing, banner ads, mobile, retargeting and websites, including interpreting performance analytics for all areas.
- Advanced negotiating skills, ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Strong competitive spirit – desire to win the business through hard work and determination
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Driven to succeed and able to overcome obstacles
- Ability to adapt your style/messaging to the needs of the client
- Ability to quickly establish personal relationships through trust and empathy
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
Check us out on LinkedIn & Glassdoor