An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. In addition to ticketing, it manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup. Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and branding; licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly promoting from within culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Founded in 2011 on the people principles of Character, Capacity and Commitment, Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions represents nearly 50 collegiate athletic departments, professional sports teams and related industry organizations nationwide, with more than 170 on-site sales personnel dedicated to serving these respective relationships. The company delivers a total revenue solution through staff development, high-value expertise, and engaged fan relationships. As the sports industry and fan behavior continues to evolve, Ticket Solutions remains at the forefront of business intelligence through many of its national relationships, leading to increased revenues for teams across the country.
University of Maine ticket sales team is Learfield IMG College’s local, dedicated entity representing Maine. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed through first class professionalism to building top notch customer sales and service relationships extending the affinity of the Black Bears brand to fans, donors, alumni, businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base. As the exclusive outbound arm for Maine, the ticket sales team manages many of the sales efforts for ticketed sports. As a member of the team, we provide fans, partners, businesses, and constituents of Maine with the outreach and access to all ticket types, including season, partial, and group tickets, and ultimately providing experiences to grow involvement and revenue generation across the board while integrating fully within the department and the community.
Learfield IMG is actively seeking an Account Executive – Ticket Sales and Service to work from Orono, ME, for the Maine ticket sales team. Our highly valued Account Executives are a critical piece of our puzzle! Without their contributions, the property could not deliver on its commitments. We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Account Executive to provide the necessary support to the ticket sales team. The goal is to facilitate the school’s outreach and revenue generation to maximize and help the university grow in attendance and revenue. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior ticket sales experience, we want to meet you!
• Sell Football and Men's and Women’s Basketball Season Tickets, Corporate Packages, Partial Plans, Group Tickets, and other Ticket products
• Call current and past customers and cold-call new sales leads to generate sales
• Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans.
• Work all home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties throughout the game
• Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
• Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals established by management
• Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
• Provide superior customer service to clients throughout the season
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned by General Manager
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and building quality relationships
• Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
• Strong desire to learn about our business and grow your professional career
• Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
• Independently take action beyond what is called for
• Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
• Demonstrate a positive attitude
• Maintain a flexible work schedule
• H history of success in ticket sales preferably with a major Division 1 university or professional sports
• Minimum of 6 months of sales or customer service experience.