We are a mid-sized public accounting firm (33+ employees) seeking an Audit Senior/Supervisor who wants the opportunity to expand skills, assume direct responsibility for client matters and be an integral team member at a growing CPA firm. Candidates will have the opportunity for long-term advancement and bonus compensation based on their contributions and combination of individual & team efforts.
Key responsibilities include:
· Ability to communicate and interact with clients
· Accounting skills to analyze trial balances and recommend year-end adjusting entries
· Assurance experience including compilations, reviews and audits
· Experience drafting financial statement notes and understanding disclosures
· Flexibility of working on multiple engagements simultaneously
· Ability to plan audits in a paperless environment, prepare analytical procedures, complete audit programs and independently analyze accounts
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and new ASUs
· Preparation of Forms 990 for non-profit audits
· Time management skills to oversee a project workload, respond to client deadlines, and manage client projects in an efficient manner.
Job criteria and qualifications:
· 3-5+ years of experience in audit at a public accounting firm
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting
· CPA license or CPA candidate
· Diverse range of experience in client size, industry, project hours, and types of work; preferred focus on smaller audit teams of 2-4 individuals completing audits in 3-6 weeks
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of tax laws and ability to apply to clients in direct interaction
· Proactive and energetic team personality
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Lear & Pannepacker, LLP
Why Work Here?Tax Accounting Firm
Beautiful work atmosphere, team style work environment, room for growth, small boutique style firm.