Program Manager (Digital Transformation)
At LeapPoint, our mission is connecting work, technology, and talent to drive unparalleled business experiences and outcomes with human connection and care.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Program Manager with a consultative and technical mindset to lead Adobe Workfront engagements. You will have the opportunity to provide solutions and manage delivery and implementation of our Connected Work programs for the world’s biggest brands. Connected Work helps our clients by aligning their teams with organizational strategies, transparently conveying business and ROI costs, and building a well-integrated technology stack to jumpstart their digital transformation.
Note: This is a remote, work from home position
As a Program Manager at LeapPoint, you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage and grow engagement and execution relationships within client accounts
- Lead digital transformation initiatives and develop strategic business plans that drive revenue growth, cost reductions, and increase profitability
- Plan and monitors overall program execution and delivery
- Coordinate multiple projects at a given client and manages project interdependencies
- Manage and reports on overall program budget
- Manage resources across all projects within the program
- Identify and address problems and risks on a continuous basis. Effectively manages risks
- Ensure timeliness and quality of program deliverables
- Manage the account team to effectively deliver on engagement scope
- Ensure quality of all program documentation
- Conduct stakeholder communication, negotiation, and problem-solving
- Share potential areas of account growth with Sales or the Program Director for development
- Perform project management roles and responsibilities within a program if a project manager is not assigned
The following skills will set you up for success:
- Primary experience in managing projects related to two or more workstreams (Workfront, SaaS integration, AEM, process optimization, etc.)
- 2+ years program management experience for SaaS implementations, preferably with Workfront
- Perform basic project coordination and administration activities (examples: maintaining project plan in Workfront)
Travel: This position may require approximately 10-20% travel. Note that travel is temporarily on hold due to COVID-19.
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
LeapPoint has been on the Forbes list of America's Best Management Consulting Firms for six consecutive years as well as being an honored Vault Consulting Top 50 firm, named a top boutique consulting firm, top consulting firm for culture, and top consulting firm for diversity. This only happened because of the incredible people that decided to make LeapPoint their home. We work hard, we support each other, we look for opportunities to learn and grow, and we put our customers at the center of everything we do…some firms say it, we actually do it.
This maniacal focus on helping customers deliver outcomes that propel business forward led us to the creation of a framework that now has a long history of connecting people, processes, and systems. We call it Connected WorkTM and it’s how we deliver powerful experiences for customers and employees. We believe in it so much we created the first ever Connected Work Officer executive role.
As you can imagine, we move fast, we wear lots of hats, and we stand behind each other so that when someone falls a teammate is there to catch them. Make no mistake, this makes for a unique environment, which means we are looking for unique people.
We put our people first, we invest in giving them the tools they need to be successful here and beyond, and we want them to be healthy, happy, and fulfilled while doing work that matters.
If this excites you, let's have a quick chat to get to know one another and discuss your future
LeapPoint, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.