LeapPoint is a nationally operated consultancy with a global reach that provides a unique mix of strategic business leaders, deep technical experience and creative business and technical solutions to deliver proven results to commercial and federal clients.
At LeapPoint, we strive to create an empowered work environment where staff flourish and clients receive unparalleled service. We believe "What we do is who we are" as we provide world class expertise in areas of Management Consulting, Information Technology and Product Management. LeapPoint has a proven track record establishing tailored, holistic, and integrated strategy solutions to address our client’s critical business objectives.
The Business Intelligence Lead will be responsible to design, build, and maintain a suite of BI Tools and Dashboards designed for insight, reporting, and visualization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, build, manage, and evolve a suite of Tableau Dashboards and other self-service tools for our key stakeholders.
- Partner with Business teams to understand their analytics needs and look for opportunities to enhance our product offering.
- Collaborate with other BI Analysts and Stakeholders to develop data/table structures in cloud-based data stores, optimizing for Tableau Dashboards and other self-service resources.
- Offer strategic guidance to both analysts and business teams on how to best leverage our tools.
- Maintain efficient QA processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of data.
- Provide exceptional customer service through professionalism, ownership and initiative.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience building advanced Tableau Dashboards for ongoing measurement and self-service needs.
- 3+ years of SQL experience required (Redshift/PostgreSQL preferred).
- 3+ years owning stakeholder management from requirements through delivery and benefits realization.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of data visualization best practices.
- Data manipulation and automation experience preferred
- Ability to think strategically, assess key stakeholder requests, and advocate for data-driven solutions.
- Ability to derive concise and actionable results from large volumes of data (AWS/Redshift experience preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to QA reporting process to ensure data integrity, accuracy, and efficient resourcing.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage are available, as well as voluntary life insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Paid time off with rollovers and incremental increases in accrual rates