Market Manager : Atlanta
- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial Market Manager to help curate the foundation for our brick and mortar business. This individual will be the liaison between the brand and our customers as well as manage a market area. As the face of Leap, this individual will have a direct impact on the success of the business and brand awareness in Atlanta. The Market Manager will help the team not only provide an exceptional shopping experience but also take pride and ownership of the store and brand.
Who You are:
- Welcoming- Ability to initiate connection. Confident and friendly with customers.
- Customer Obsessed & Service Oriented- Eager to create a memorable experience, hospitable, helpful, anticipates needs, possesses excellent selling skills.
- Entrepreneurial- Takes initiative to drive for results and proactively creates solutions to solve problems.
- Integrity- Does what they say they will do when they say they will do it, takes responsibility & accountability.
- Team Player- Sees another's success as their own, communicates clearly, & proactively seeks opportunity to support others.
- Professional- On time, organized, mature; must show up/demonstrate strong work ethic/experience in interview.
- Brand Advocate/Category Expert- Keeps up with trends/fashion/news in related industry; shows passion and ability to teach and educate within a specific category.
- Adaptable- Ability to be adaptable in multiple situations with a growth mindset and ability to impact the customer, responds well to change, eager to learn new things.
- Management Skills -The achievement of efficient operations through delegation, prioritization, people performance and systems management.
- People Management Skills- The ability to provide a clear vision & influence, inspire and develop people in a direction to achieve goals.
- Organizational Management Skills -The ability to assess performance through observation and share feedback, allowing the business to move forward.
A Day in the Life:
- Directly manage up to 6-8 store locations
- Manage several high volume businesses that are transaction and operations focused and support the team in effectively multitasking
- Actively recruit/pipeline/hire/develop the team for designated market
- Approve staffing and store schedules
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor- leading sales initiatives
- Ensure presentation of all displays, fixtures and visuals are reflective of our brand
- Monitor the movement of all inventory and ensure that staff adheres to all shipping/receiving policies and procedures, and meet inventory shrink requirements
- Liaise directly with the Retail Operations team to manage and react to potential changes with leasing calendar, brand rotation, etc., to keep up the flow of operations between brands- build and maintain clear communication with members of corporate office and other stores
- Be a champion for the category by sharing notes on product knowledge, competitors, and market research
- Ideate, create, and manage action plans to drive topline business, world class service, client engagement/brand activations, employee engagement, visual merchandising, and operational excellence
- Help out with projects on an ad hoc basis
Measures of Success:
- Average Order Value and Units Per Transaction will contribute to determining individual key performance indicators
- Clienteling: Client Outreach, i.e. how many emails are sent and as a result, the Customer Lifetime Value
- Ability to accomplish tasks on time and effectively as well as multi-task and stay organized
- Store Key Performance Indicators: Is the store meeting targeted goals? Are conversion rates high?
- Retention Rate in Store Employees: Ability to hire and maintain strong store employees
- Additional Measure: The level at which new hires are succeeding at the above measures
- Eligible for 401K + Matching
- Generous PTO
- Bonus Eligible
- HealthiestYou Telemedicine
- Employee discount on product
- Flexible schedule - (40 hrs per week)
- Career Growth, Continued Education, and Development
Leap is built upon the mission of helping the hottest up and coming direct to consumer brands easily and effectively establish brick and mortar stores. Among the trailblazing brands we work with are: Naadam, Something Navy, Goodlife, Little Words Project, Ring Concierge, Bad Birdies, Mack Weldon, UpWest, Public Rec, Set Active, ASTR the Label, True Classic Tees, and the list is ever growing. The cross functional nature and rapid expansion of Leap fosters a range of opportunities and high level career growth. It is an exciting time to join our team as we revolutionize the world of retail! leap.com
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.
BusinessView all jobs at Leap
Get fresh Market Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.