- Posted: over a month ago
Leap is building the world's largest network of branded retail stores – powered by data, systems and scale. The Leap Platform enables brands to deploy stores that work in concert with ecommerce more rapidly and at significantly reduced cost and risk. Brand stores powered by Leap bring modern brands to life with compelling, immersive customer experience and data driven operations. At Leap, our diverse, growing team is excited by the opportunity to power the next generation of leading consumer brands with a vibrant presence in local communities throughout the country. We're one of the fastest growing companies in the retail/ecommerce space - since launch we've powered stores for dozens of brands, and we're adding more brands and stores each week.
Our brand customers are modern brands who lead or aspire to lead their categories today and tomorrow, and *outstanding* people are literally at the core of our product. Our organization is composed of a diverse range of talented individuals and teams. With functions like Real Estate, Store Design & Development, Retail Operations, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management and Data Science, we're a truly unique company and our shared ambitions and core values tightly align and drive us to succeed.
Our staff are what make our organization so special and honoring our culture and values as we hire, onboard, engage, develop and support our teams is paramount.
Come take this leap with us. Your ideas, thinking, and voice are wanted.
Mission for the Position:
Leap is seeking an experienced executive assistant whose primary focus will be in providing administrative support to our Co-CEOs. This position is the first of its kind and is an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and set the standards of excellence for executive support at Leap while helping our Co-CEOs manage priorities, travel, communications and more. We are looking for someone who can seamlessly manage administrative needs, requiring heavy communication with both internal and external industry professionals on a global scale. Our ideal candidate will have experience supporting senior-level leaders in an extremely fast-paced environment, and demonstrated experience with travel planning and expense reports, email communications, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. This person should be entrepreneurial, detail oriented and technologically savvy. As the company grows this role could have an opportunity to build out an EA team.
- Management of complex calendar, scheduling and day to day action lists to support executives
- Monitor CEO’s email with the ability to to flag action items/follow-ups and respond or reroute messages on behalf of the CEO’s
- Act as the liaison to the corporate office & develop relationships with executive contacts, on behalf of the CEO’s
- Providing high touch communications with internal/external vendors and partners
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements for Co- CEO’s as needed
- Alert executives to upcoming meetings & deadlines, and assist with research & meeting preparation
- Manage highly sensitive communications while maintaining confidentiality of all corporate financial and business information
- Execute special projects and manage off-site events with the ability to effectively partner with cross-functional teams and manage deadline pressures while providing proactive updates
- Complete expense report for CEO’s expenses each month
Qualifications – key competencies & attributes for success:
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, supporting C-level executives
- Corporate background, ideally from other high growth technology companies
- Strong communication skills including: email, phone, and group presentation
- Ability to maintain professionalism & composure under pressure
- Exposure to working with confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent at problem-solving and have a high degree of organization
- Proficiency in Google Drive and other project management platforms
- Excellent project management skills including prioritization, scheduling, and documentation
- Quick learner and ability to understand and apply new technologies
- Ability to work independently and manage projects based on request received
Outcomes & measures of success:
- Mastered calendar use in first 30 day
- Successful cross functional collaboration with Co- Ceo’s and others key stakeholders in the organization
In order to achieve our mission, building the world's largest network of branded retail stores – powered by data, systems and scale; we need to work hard to foster a diverse community to support the brands and customers we serve. These aren't just words, this is who we are. We know that our differences are what make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Leap