Vice President of Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for a VP of Ops that is responsible for directing and leading all hands-on operational needs for the Brand. You will lead initiatives of the Operations Director’s to enthusiastically grow the system and brand by improving Average Unit Volume growth, positive check count and overall system profitability.
- Meets or exceeds company sales and profit expectations while maintaining standards in all areas
- Forecast business trends for company operations
- Ability to analyze and synthesize large amounts of quantitative and qualitative information and extrapolate the business and financial significance of the information
- Actively seek input for key business decisions, and providing sound business advice and allocation of useful resources
- Meet and/or exceed monthly Key Performance Indicator metrics all levels
- Drive profitability at regional, district and unit levels through direct management of strategic initiatives by the Operations Director’s.
- Implement, execute, manage and follow up on operational brand strategies that improve the profitability at all levels
- Motivate, lead, coach and develop the Operations Directors
- Ensure compliance with all company standards, and brand standards.
- Collaborate and work in conjunction with all departments for overall growth and success of the operations department and team.
- Maintain budget controls on all operations activities tied to region and employees.
- Projects and practices consistent ownership attributes which provide a high level of customer service at all points of contact
- Partner with Marketing and the Field Operations team to train brand stewardship
- Develop a written set of operating standards around food preparation, service times, store set up, hospitality, cleanliness, and organization
- Look for ways improve throughput and productivity by streamlining operationsImprove food cost, labor cost, and operating expenses by systemically reviewing processes and implementing cost control measures
- Review P&L regularly with DMs and GMs to ensure that key financial targets (food cost, labor, op ex, etc.) are being met
- Ensure that food quality and guest experience meet brand standards at all times
- Ensure that the FGC culture and Core Values are properly represented at all stores and at all times
- Monitor morale of the staff and check in with all employees on a regular basis
- Ongoing coaching of managers and staffSource, test, and roll out back office systems as necessary
- Monitor repairs and maintenance issues
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years experience with any combination of restaurant operation experience
- 5+ years in a Senior Leadership experience within franchisee QSR environment
- Consistent record of meeting operational commitments
- Restaurant marketing experience a plus
- Strong financial acumen, analysis/problem-solving, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within a constantly changing and demanding environment.
- Strong project management and organizational skills; demonstrated track record for flexibility and urgency in prioritizing and organizing projects.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), and problem solving skills.
- Expert-level skill with Microsoft computer skills, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Expert-level skill with various operational point-of-sale (POS) systems.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Vice President Client Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.