Vice President of Information Technology (restaurants)
- Posted: over a month ago
The VP of Information Technology will report directly to the CFO and oversee the development, implementation, and use of technology throughout the organization. In this role the VP of IT will work closely with Executive Leadership, Department Managers and other staff to assess and address user and department needs.
- Manage Technical Staff: training, hiring, development, scheduling
- Development & Administration of information systems and infrastructure
- Determine user requirements
- Recommending practical solutions
- Work with organization and Leadership to develop strategies and plans to enhance services, improve user effectiveness, increase optimization of operations and foster scalable growth
- Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Develop the IT staff to meet the changing needs of users, groups and offices; new projects and technologies; and varying staff
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service
- Oversee the team managing servers, security solutions, network hardware
- Bachelor's Degree required (Master's Preferred)
- 15+ years of experience within IT
- 10 years of Senior Leadership experience with 5+ direct reports
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Strong background with Network & System Administration
- Knowledge and application of principles of enterprise architecture
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, to work with the Executive Management of an organization, and to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills. Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Leap Recruit