Director of Operations
- Posted: over a month ago
The Director of Operations serves as the primary link between our client and their retail units in Northern California. This position is responsible for helping GMs and stores increase sales and decrease operational costs by coaching them how to effectively operate their unit(s). The Director of Operations applies leadership, influence, and functional expertise to create meaningful, productive partnerships with each assigned franchise point of contact.
- Partner with the General Managers to diagnose barriers which affect performance and assist with developing business plans to maximize improvement (operations, marketing, training, human resources, etc)
- Collect and maintain an active working knowledge of the key business metrics for their assigned franchisees portfolio of restaurants and use these metrics to analyze issues and opportunities for each restaurant and the franchisee s business as a whole.
- Ensure compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures, Operations Assessment Report and Mystery Shop standards and develop corrective action plans, milestones and timetables where appropriate
- Assist GMs with assessing talent and bench strength at all levels to achieve short and long term business needs
- Fully understand the purpose and benefits of new programs and decisions in order to effectively influence franchisees and obtain requisite buy-in; provide feedback when programs or communication are inadequate
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5+ years in a field operations-oriented leadership role within a retail environment
- Proven ability to deliver results, effectively influencing decisions through strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability and experience to consult with and influence business owners. Advanced knowledge of consultative approaches and experience guiding leaders to make better business decisions
- Strong understanding of P&L Statements, budgeting and controllable costs
- Must have a demonstrated track record of meeting operational goals; standards; building sales and maximizing profits
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?