Chief Marketing Officer
Leap Recruit Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leap Hospitality is looking for a dynamic Chief Marketing Officer. The ideal candidate has the vision and drive to try new approaches based on data, experience and instincts. Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the restaurants marketing strategies and marketing communications activities, both external and internal.
- Responsible for creating, implementing, and measuring the success of marketing programs.
- Ensure articulation of desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Develop and manage media plan and budget, striving to maximize results with optimal spend.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all marketing materials.
- Develop and manage department budgets for the marketing/communications/ programs.
- Responsible for building strong, highly collaborative relationships.
- Work cross department to ensure holistic execution of brand strategy and communication.
- Provide leadership to the department focusing on development of the skills and effectiveness of the group, both as a whole and as individuals.
- Work cross-functionally with other leaders and teams to ensure brand collaboration and consistency.
- Collaborate with Brand/Category leads and their extended team members, setting goals and objectives to deliver a fully integrated approach to marketing communications.
- Be responsible for big creative ideas and tactical executional excellence, developing and managing a process across internal teams and external agency partners.
- Drive implementation and excellence around 360 degree ideas, owning the briefing process with key partners to create campaigns that inspire consumers, proactively ensuring that ideas are well resourced against internal and external partners.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to provide smooth operation of the marketing communications function.
- Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel
- Ensure effective management within the marketing communications function, with provision for succession.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related discipline (required), Master's Degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in marketing with demonstrated success within the tech industry
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and media activities.
- Bold executive leader who has the vision & drive to try new approaches based on a combination of data, experience and instincts.
- Proven experience developing, inspiring, and activating teams to deliver best in class marketing messaging against key audiences.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Professional, reliable, enthusiastic, self-reliant, self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work well under pressure with all groups while addressing people courageously, directly and candidly.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to build strong, highly collaborative relationships.
- Track record of driving excellence around 360 degree campaigns and messaging initiatives
- Thorough knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics, preferably in a restaurant/hospitality environment.
- Strong drive for success; continuous learning of new and improved marketing techniques.
- Excellent business judgment and curiosity of the business environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to effectively communicate to a broad range of audiences, from restaurant personnel to c-level leaders.
- Strong understanding of creative concepts and story telling and how to engage consumers.
- Proven experience in translating a brand vision and strategy into compelling customer communications.
- Experience developing and leading a comprehensive multi-market, multi-product media and advertising plan for a major consumer brand
- Proven experience in managing medium-size marketing budgets.
- Understanding of metrics and ROI techniques for measuring media and communication effectiveness.
- In depth understanding of customer perception and behavior and applying that to move the brand forward
- Track record of maximizing the ROI of sponsorships
- Proven success in developing impactful Social Media acquisition, advertising and community engagement programs
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Leap Recruit