Chief Executive Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
Reporting to the Board, the CEO will oversee and manage all of our client's portfolio companies including managing/developing cross functional leadership across several states. Our client is looking for a visionary with initiative and creative drive who will partner with the entire senior leadership team to foster strong company culture and teams dedicated to excellent customer service and building relationships throughout the communities they do business in to continue to grow sales and maximize profits.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Design and implement a organization structure with communication plan and organization flow chart.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and people designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Manage M&A process on buy side acquisitions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of executive leadership within the restaurant Industry
- 2+ years of CEO experience preferred
- Strong marketing foundation
- Service-oriented, and a collaborative influence style
- Decision making authority and measurable P&L impact in prior roles
- Experience managing a diverse portfolio of responsibilities
- Strong company operations experience
- The ability to lead, establish, build and maintain a superior professional staff and work well with subordinates, senior executives and investors
- A reputation as a strong leader with the passion for setting clear, measurable objectives, delegating responsibility, recognizing outstanding performance, and correcting sub-par performance
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Leap Recruit