- Posted: over a month ago
Our client has an immediate need for a District Manager. As the District Manager you will need to be a motivator and mentor, someone who can guide the General Managers in your area and develop their talent. You should have experience leading multiple stores, with a strong financial performance background. You will have the opportunity to meet and greet our amazing customers and have direct impact on our rapidly growing business.
- Set goals for your locations, General Managers, staff, developing organizational capability, and show the way, go the way
- Develop team within the district to deliver exceptional guest service in all stores.
- Drive the implementation of company programs by motivating and supporting the store management team within the district to develop and implement action plans that meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Increase store sales, reduce costs
- Plan, identify, communicate and delegate key responsibilities and practices to the management team to ensure smooth flow of operations within the district.
- Review store environments and key business indicators within the district to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching to the store management team to take action and achieve operational goals.
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
- Oversee district-wide operations and to execute district and regional initiatives including Hiring, Training, Marketing, Sales Growth and Employee Development
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of multi-unit management experience within QSR Industry
- Strong P&L Skills
- Strong POS knowledge
- Management best practices
- Must be a motivator and leader
- Strong understanding on food & labor costs
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Leap Recruit