As a Business Systems Analyst at Lean Industries, you will provide technical guidance to support internal and client stakeholders with the implementation and ongoing maintenance and support of Lean Industries’ products.
We know you have your choice of roles for your next opportunity. Here's why we think you should choose Lean Industries:
- Lean Industries is growing rapidly! We offer autonomy and the opportunity for self-motivated individuals to lead software product development efforts
- A highly-configurable workflow-based solution, Lean’s software is used by large international financial institutions and merchant acquiring companies.
- Lean Industries develops and delivers comprehensive enterprise software solutions designed to lower the costs and improve the quality of managing consumer and fraud disputes, exceptions and adjustments for electronic payment transactions
- Lean software applications are currently used on three continents and we are expecting to add a fourth continent next year.
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a stimulating team environment.
- Check out our website https://leanindustries.com
Does this sound like you? Read on!
Reporting to our VP of Project Management, your day-to-day responsibilities will include identifying issues, creating solutions and improving efficiency while collaborated with peers cross functionally, and being a happy, healthy member of the Lean Family.
Here's what you'll do:
- Actively collaborate with software configuration, development and QA peers throughout the project
- Communicate proactively with all internal and external personnel to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Understand all the artifacts and tools needed for the success of the project implementation; own certain implementation/ configuration tasks
- Reading and writing technical requirements
You are someone who has:
- 5+ years of related business systems analyst experience
- Technical background and experience implementing and supporting enterprise software applications in complex business environments
- Prior exposure to SQL Server from a database query perspective is a must. Similar experience with Oracle database technologies is desirable
- Experience supporting and trouble-shooting J2EE/Java-based web applications
- Experience supporting and trouble-shooting Tomcat, JBOSS and Websphere based environments
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Prior experience in a client servicing or service desk role is a must. Demonstrated experience with issue troubleshooting and issue resolution cycle
- Demonstrated success discovering, collecting and documenting business requirements and specifications
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with Clients in one-on-one and in large group settings, both onsite and remote
- Minimum of a 4-year college or University degree in technical subjects such as computer science, engineering or business administration. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Well organized with the ability to work independently of direct manager oversight
- Client-oriented and highly cognizant of the importance of customer service
- Acquire new knowledge rapidly and interprets functional and non-functional requirements quickly
- Prior experience with, and a preference for, work in a small, growth-oriented company
- Ability to travel globally (including possession of a valid passport); manage travel itineraries and travel expenses until reimbursed
We definitely want to talk to you if you have the following:
- Experience in retail banking, card issuing, merchant acquiring, and/or similar industry experience such as in the electronic payments processing space
- Prior experience with business process management software, workflow automation software, and robotics technology
Lean Industries Benefits and Perks:
- Lean Industries is steeped in a traditional family culture and its core values emulate the structure of our success.
- Joining Lean means you’ll enjoy a competitive and generous salary structure, excellent health benefits options and paid time off.
- We will recognize and reward your hard work through awards programs for exceptional performance and service.
- Tuition assistance, life insurance, 401K and remote work capabilities are excellent offers, as well.
- You will challenge yourself and take pride in your efforts, in a rewarding, safe and comfortable environment.
About Lean Industries
Lean Industries is focused exclusively on delivering solutions for disputed consumer-originated financial transactions, in both the card and non-card payments space, and both fraud and non-fraud disputes. We are experts in this industry and bring an unparalleled passion to all that we do. Our core values of Dedication, Integrity, Excellence, Confidence, and The Lean Family embody who we are, what we do, and what we strive to become. Our software products, based on a highly configurable business process management system coupled with extensive enterprise, third-party processor and payment network data and image interfaces, result in a highly efficient and automated back office operational structure, with commensurate cost savings and productivity improvements
Lean Industries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Powered by JazzHR