Business Development Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
The League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU) is looking to hire a full-time Business Development Consultant. Would you like to take your career to the next level with an employer of choice where you can enjoy a great work culture in a team environment?
Our employees enjoy exceptional benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, flex-sending account, paid time off, volunteer time off, a 401(k) plan and matching, paid holidays, professional development, and tuition reimbursement. You can expect to work Monday to Friday, with occasional nights and weekend engagements. This position covers the state of Tennessee and can expect to travel throughout.
The LEAGUE OF SOUTHEASTERN CREDIT UNIONS represents over 300 credit unions and provides advocacy and regulatory information; education and training; cooperative initiatives; media relations and business solutions to support its members in fulfilling their mission.
LEVERAGE, the LSCU Service Corporation provides best-in-class products and services for credit unions across the country.
AS A buSIness DEvelopment consultant you will develop and cultivate meaningful relationships with our credit unions. You will market and sell products, services, and solutions to credit unions; all while identifying new and changing market opportunities.
In the Business Development Consultant role, you will also be responsible for:
- Proactively developing and identifying opportunities to deliver innovative solutions and further support credit unions in assigned territory by prospecting and generating business opportunity leads.
- Cultivating strong business relationships with credit unions in assigned territory to promote LEVERAGE Service Corporation products and services.
- Preparing and presenting proposals for LEVERAGE products and services
- Securing new and renewing existing contracts; arranging dates and other details required to close sales.
- Developing market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- Serving as a subject matter expert on LEVERAGE business products, both in-house and endorsed; learning other general industry information pertinent to customers and remain up to date on industry trends.
- Tracking all relevant qualification and lead management activity using CRM
- Assisting with the development of new or improved products and services by researching and resolving customer problems/needs and making recommendations based on that research/resolution.
- Monitoring, coordinating, and evaluating programs, products, and services to assure a high level of responsiveness to customer needs and initiate actions with management, the partner vendors, and/or the customers to resolve identified problems in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the implementation of LEVERAGE Service Corporation products and services.
- Attending chapter events and/or dinners to increase awareness of LEVERAGE products.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two to five years of sales or client service-related experience.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Ability to work effectively in a Microsoft Office environment, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong aptitude for consultative selling and service.
- Bachelor's degree in a management-related business field preferred.
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), Salesforce.
This position will be responsible for servicing credit unions within an assigned territory and will require extensive travel with multiple overnight stays. A valid driver's license with an acceptable driving history is required.
The LSCU & Affiliates are proud to be an equal opportunity employer offering a team member-centric culture, competitive salaries, and exceptional benefits.
*LSCU enforces a drug-free workplace policy and employment offers are contingent on drug-screen and background check.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
League of Southeastern Credit Unions
BusinessView all jobs at League of Southeastern Credit Unions