Skilled Concrete Laborer
League Construction Company Hampton, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Skilled Concrete Laborer
- Machine operator Licenses / Experience a plus.
- Laborers must provide at least 1 year of concrete experience.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor.
- Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day to eliminate potential hazards.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in concrete finishing.
- Knowledge of applicable safety precautions.
- Experience with layout, form work, rough grading, set/ tie rebar and finishing.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk, stand, and kneel for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform work.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be 18 or older, valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to obtain DBIDS/ BADGES/ Base Access/ Pass Background Check
- Must be able to work well and adapt with other crews.
Based on proven work experience, work history, and knowledge of the industry.
Benefits: Vacation, Health Insurance, 401k Retirement Program; Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO).
League Construction CompanyWhy Work Here?
We have a long standing core of employees and we are looking to expand.
2104 Mingee DriveHampton, VA
ConstructionView all jobs at League Construction Company