Leafbuyer Technologies is publicly-traded marketing and tech company serving the cannabis industry. The company is looking for a self-motivated Junior Developer to assist with front-end UI, back-end/database development, SEO, mobile application development, and other projects. As a Junior Developer, there is a significant amount of room to learn new skills, implement one's own ideas, and to gain exposure for an excellent job-done. Incentives include recognition, promotions, and quarterly stock awards.
- Ongoing website development and maintenance; website re-engineering project coming soon
- Front-end UI
- Back-end database design/development
- Interacting and working with team members from multiple departments
- Integrating multiple platforms from strategic acquisition initiatives into common platform
- Designing, and developing mobile applications in native iOS, Android and/or React Native environments
- AWS/Linux system administration
- Implementing SEO best practices and how site structure/speed/content impact SERPs
- Supporting multiple product initiatives
- Integrating data feeds from various sources
- MVC Pattern
- MySQL/MariaDB databases
- Multi-tier Architecture
- jQuery/ Angular/React
- UNIX system administration
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Familiarity with micro-services architecture
- DevOps (Kubernetes, Docker)
- About Leafbuyer Technologies Inc.
About the Company:
Leafbuyer Technologies is a leading marketing and technology startup operating in the budding cannabis space. Publicly traded on the OTC markets as LBUY, the online deals platform is one the most comprehensive resource for deals and company information in the cannabis industry.
On Leafbuyer.com, consumers can find country-wide product deals, live menus, cannabis news, along with delivery and online ordering. For dispensaries and product companies, Leafbuyer provides comprehensive, cannabis-specific marketing and technology solutions for digital, print, SEO, and other needs.
Leafbuyer is constantly searching for ways to improve, from the company culture to the website’s user experience. If you’re dynamic and looking to boost your career while helping expand a company’s footprint, you’ll fit right in here.
This is an on-site position and valid authorization to work in the U.S. is required.