About Leafbuyer Technologies Inc.
Leafbuyer Technologies is a leading marketing and technology startup operating in the budding cannabis space. Publicly traded on OTC as LBUY, web-based Leafbuyer.com is on its way to becoming the most comprehensive resource for the cannabis industry.
As a consumer resource, Leafbuyer.com is the place to find dispensary and online product deals, live menus, cannabis news, and delivery and online ordering information for businesses across the country. For dispensaries and product companies, Leafbuyer provides comprehensive, cannabis-specific marketing and technology solutions for digital, print, SEO, and a variety of other needs.
Leafbuyer is constantly searching for ways to change and improve. From the company culture to the website’s user experience, evolving and expanding are top of mind. So, if you’re self-motivated and looking to boost your career and help expand a fast-paced company’s footprint, you’ll fit right in here.
Job Description and Tasks:
Leafbuyer Technologies is looking for a self-motivated, metric-driven Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator position is a full-time, salaried position at Leafbuyer Technologies’ Headquarters in Greenwood Village, Colorado. The person in this position will coordinate a variety of marketing projects relating to consumer and customer audiences and channels. Working independently and with other team members, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for daily tasks and completing larger tasks from beginning to end. Given the restrictive nature of cannabis advertising laws, the individual in this position must have creative problem-solving skills. Job may include:
- Maintaining and identifying digital marketing opportunities
- Writing and preparing B2C and B2B email and other communications
- Creating and organizing larger scale customer marketing initiatives
- Maintaining and enhancing cannabis influencer campaigns
- Researching and developing consumer guides and other printed marketing materials
- Posting and engaging on a variety of social media platforms
- Performing website quality assurance on a regular cadence
- Researching and posting updated event information
- Preparing internal and external statistical reports
- Tracking and reporting of marketing inventory
- Writing website copy and/or blog content
- Must work from Leafbuyer Headquarters in Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to hit daily deadlines
- Must have knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO practices and guidelines
- Must have familiarity with social media platforms, email software, and graphic design
- Must be comfortable owning large-scale projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have Bachelor of Arts in marketing, business, communications, or related field
- Knowledge of cannabis and the legal cannabis industry is preferred, but not required
Why Work at Leafbuyer?
- Our Greenwood Village office is minutes from the Denver Tech Center, with tons of restaurants nearby and close access to I-25
- Employees get generous stock incentives, competitive pay, and health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- We’re a dog-friendly office, providing impromptu pet therapy!
- We’re a fast-growing tech company with tons of room for growth and career development