About Leafbuyer Technologies Inc.
Leafbuyer Technologies is a leading marketing and technology startup operating in the budding cannabis space. Publicly traded on OTC as LBUY, web-based Leafbuyer.com is on its way to becoming the most comprehensive resource for the cannabis industry.
As a consumer resource, Leafbuyer.com is the place to find dispensary and online product deals, live menus, cannabis news, and delivery and online ordering information for businesses across the country. For dispensaries and product companies, Leafbuyer provides comprehensive, cannabis-specific marketing and technology solutions for digital, print, SEO, and a variety of other needs.
Leafbuyer is constantly searching for ways to change and improve. From the company culture to the website’s user experience, evolving and expanding are top of mind. So, if you’re self-motivated and looking to boost your career and help expand a fast-paced company’s footprint, you’ll fit right in here.
Job Description and Tasks:
Leafbuyer Technologies is looking for a self-motivated, grammar-loving, metric-driven Content Coordinator. The Content Coordinator position is a full-time, salaried position at Leafbuyer Technologies’ Headquarters in Greenwood Village, Colorado. The person in this position will work directly with freelance writers, clients, and cannabis social media influencers, and other team members every day. The Content Coordinator is responsible for creating, editing, and posting all editorial content that goes on the Company’s website. Given the restrictive nature of cannabis advertising laws, the individual in this position must have creative problem-solving skills. Job may include:
- Editing cannabis-related articles and optimizing them for SEO value
- Posting at least 1 article per day (7 articles per week) through WordPress
- Writing and proofreading internal and external website and marketing copy
- Assisting with posting articles on Facebook and Twitter using Hootsuite
- Creating images and captions for Instagram and managing the account
- Communicating with dispensary and product clients about sponsored posts
- Contacting potential influencers, managing influencer campaigns on Facebook and YouTube, and tracking metrics through Google Analytics
- Must work from Leafbuyer Headquarters in Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to hit daily deadlines
- Must have knowledge of SEO practices and guidelines
- Must have a background in editing or revising written work
- Must be comfortable owning large-scale projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have Bachelor of Arts in journalism, communications, or related field
- Knowledge of cannabis and the legal cannabis industry is preferred, but not required
Why Work at Leafbuyer?
- Our Greenwood Village office is minutes from the Denver Tech Center, with tons of restaurants nearby and close access to I-25
- Employees get generous stock incentives, competitive pay, and health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- We’re a dog-friendly office, providing impromptu pet therapy!
- We’re a fast-growing tech company with tons of room for growth and career development