LeafGuard Canton, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Production Managers are expected to maintain the highest level of service to our customers as he/she is responsible for the after-sales relationship with our customers and will be expected to relay that to each of the installation teams that he/she manages. Production Managers are responsible for managing and training all staff in the production department.
This full-time position will work under the direction of the branch General Manager, and will assist in all production operations.
- Scheduling of Installation and services.
- Collection of monies owed to the company by our customers.
- Continuous training of crews, including onsite installation and safety.
- Clearly and consistently communicate company policies and procedures;
- Schedule and report daily production activities to management; and,
- Be knowledgeable and aware of applicable local, state, and federal safety and OSHA programs.
- Ensure vehicles are maintained and inspected daily.
- Cultivating the appropriate corporate culture and ensuring the production/installation staff performs their duties within established guidelines.
- Address customers complaints and concerns as needed.
- Installs, chop and drop, and services as needed.
- Warehouse management and inventory ordering.
- Responsible for staffing production department and managing production employee
LeafGuard provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
LeafGuardWhy Work Here?
LeafGuard is the original one-piece gutter system, no other gutter guard system can compare. Our Company has been around for 25 Years!
Family is the heart of LeafGuard. With a proud history established on a simple family-focused philosophy, we have grown to be one of America’s leading home improvement brands. Today, that commitment to family values continues to be our DNA. We make sure that feeling of home, care and family is felt throughout every level of our organization. Our people-focused culture truly sets us apart. We believe our greatest strength is our people, and we continuously commit ourselves to career development and employee wellbeing. Join the LeafGuard family and grow your career today!