LeafGuard Manchester, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
LeafGuard is a well-established, successful and growing National home improvement Company.
We are actively seeking energetic part-time Canvass Team Leaders based out of our Atlanta, GA location. If you are looking for a reliable part-time career, this is the opportunity for you. A successful candidate for this role would play a key role in our Company's growth by actively engaging all Homeowners and potential Customers via residential door-knocking, persuading them to schedule demonstration appointments with our in-Home sales teams.
- Outgoing and pleasant speaker;
- Available to work Mondays-Fridays 4-9 PM;
- Conversation starter;
- always exude a positive attitude;
- student mindset;
- Must be able to travel throughout their assigned territory;
- Own transportation;
- clean MVR;
- ability to operate/Drive Company vehicle;
- Motivate Canvass teams;
- Be Accountable for Field training and production;
- Provide managers with Daily/Weekly appointment-setting metrics;
We Offer: Competitive hourly rate/ paid Weekly; Graduated Bonuses/Incentives; Potential Canvass management opportunities.
BusinessView all jobs at LeafGuard