Have construction experience and want to make a lot of money?
We are looking for hard working individuals whom are driven to delivering the best service, to join our team.
You don’t need to have experience with gutter protection! We will show you how to install our product the right way.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches,
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks,
- Diagnose problems and determine proper solutions,
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings,
- Build positive relationships with customers.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Any experience with exterior construction…
- Roofing, siding or gutters are a plus!
Must have a professional demeanor and good communication skills.
Must be comfortable working on high grounds.
LeafGuard provides vehicles, ladders, fuel, safety equipment and training as well as…
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
LeafGuard is proud to support our troops. Veterans are welcome to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Siding: 1 year (Required)
- Roofing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
LeafGuard of SC
Why Work Here?
Great benefits, pay and local.