- Service previously installed gutter protection system at customer’s home based on established service ticket requests.Provide outstanding customer service in the course of service repairs, inspections, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit customer homes to provide service to installed gutter protection system
- Perform necessary services to gutter protection system based on logged service ticket and onsite inspection
- Services may include pitch correction, caulking, basic soffit and fascia repairs, and reinstall sections of gutter protection system
- Log services performed in service ticket system accurately and timely
- Proactively engage with customers to provide an outstanding customer service experience
- Follow established job site safety rules, OSHA guidelines and company safety policies and procedures
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in basic remodeling, construction, or other related field
- Active and valid drivers license
- Reliable truck, van or SUV that can carry ladders
- Multi-height and adjustable ladders (28+ feet in height)
- Functioning tools to include drills, speed square, saw or grinder, etc.
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong customer service focus and ability to interact with customers
- Basic computer proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and frequently be on a ladder
- Prior experience in gutter and/or gutter protection system installation, repair, or inspection is a plus
Physical Requirements:C. Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. #IND123 #CB