- Service previously installed gutter protection system at customer’s home based on established service ticket requests. Provide outstanding customer service in the course of service repairs, inspections, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit customer homes to provide service to installed gutter protection system
- Perform necessary services to gutter protection system based on logged service ticket and onsite inspection
- Services may include pitch correction, caulking, basic soffit and fascia repairs, and reinstall sections of gutter protection system
- Log services performed in service ticket system accurately and timely
- Proactively engage with customers to provide an outstanding customer service experience
- Follow established job site safety rules, OSHA guidelines and company safety policies and procedures
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in basic remodeling, construction, or other related field
- Active and valid drivers license
- Reliable truck, van or SUV that can carry ladders
- Multi-height and adjustable ladders (28+ feet in height)
- Functioning tools to include drills, speed square, saw or grinder, etc.
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong customer service focus and ability to interact with customers
- Basic computer proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and frequently be on a ladder
- Prior experience in gutter and/or gutter protection system installation, repair, or inspection is a plus
C. Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. #IND123 #CB