LeafFilter Gutter Protection Installers needed for immediate work as independent contractors. We provide in-depth knowledge so you can correctly and efficiently install our gutter protection system. We provide you with pre-sold jobs along with all the materials needed to install on a daily basis. The best part is we provide weekly direct deposit pay and do not require you to ever complete any estimates or sales.
Working with LeafFilter is more than just another contracting job - it’s an opportunity to earn a great income, freedom to grow your business on your terms, and a chance to put down roots in your community! While you’re helping homeowners by installing the best gutter protection on the market, you’ll be backed by the support of the largest gutter protection company in North America. Are you looking for work with weekly pay and the ability to set your own schedule? Because we’re looking to grow our team of installers TODAY!
What’s in it for me?
- Pre-sold jobs – all you do is show up and install with the ability to complete on average 2 jobs per day
- Flexible schedule – you set your own work schedule, work part-time, full-time or as needed
- Weekly Pay – we pay per job and pay weekly through direct deposit, no more waiting weeks or months to be paid
- Comprehensive Instruction – learn how to install our system the right way, the first time
- Onboarding Assistance – we’ll help you obtain general liability and/or workers comp insurance if you don’t already have it
- Advancement – many installers move on to become employees as Field Trainers, Service Technicians, and Install Project Managers
- Installation – Correct installation of gutter protection system on customer’s home following established training guidelines
- Inventory - maintain accurate inventory and equipment for installations
- Post Install Review – Complete walkaround of home post-installation and provide customer with certificate of completion
- Reliable truck, van or SUV that can carry ladders
- Active and valid drivers license
- Multi-height and adjustable ladders (24’, 26’ adjustable, and 32’ feet in height)
- Functioning tools to include drills, speed square, saw or grinder, etc.
- Valid general liability insurance or the ability to obtain
Valid workers compensation insurance or the ability to obtain
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Why Work Here?LeafFilter is the North America's largest gutter protection system and we’re growing! Development and advancement opportunities are limitless. Our product is the top ranked gutter protection system by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Our company is the #2 ranked Replacement Contractor in the country. We are ranked as one of the Top Places to Work annually. Best of all, our customers love us! Have FUN and make a GREAT living while developing yourself, your direct reports and LeafFilter!
Trusted, Experienced, And Award Winning Home Improvement Company