Are we your company?
LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to North America’s largest gutter protection company and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection solution.
What do we offer?
• Industry leading compensation package
• Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
• 401k retirement savings plan
• Paid Time Off
• Wellness programs including Peerfit
• Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
LeafFilter Awards and Accolades: (2019)
• Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in America for eight straight years
• Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 List: 4th Largest Remodeler
• Remodeling Magazine’s Top 550 List: 3rd Largest Remodeler
• Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
Responsible for the day to day operations of the Installation department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule jobs with home owners and subcontractors to maximize efficiency
- Ensure jobs are installed daily to improve location attainment and effectiveness
- Train, coach and develop installation subcontractors both in the office and in the field
- Improve subcontractor retention rates through impactful training and engagement
- Responsible for driving proficiency and efficiency amongst installation subcontractors
- Works with the Field Trainer on individual performance, abilities, and capacities of the installers
- Partner with leadership on identifying systemic training gaps and propose solutions to address gap
- Recruit subcontractors as needed
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- 3+ years of successful experience in home construction, remodeling, and/or installation management
- Track record of successfully recruiting, training, coaching, onboarding subcontractors
- Must have proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to teach others through hands-on and documentation-based learning methods
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent presence and communication skills in presentation situations
- Strong customer service focus and ability to interact with customers
- Basic computer proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Prior experience in gutter and gutter protection system installation
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. #IND123 #CB
Why Work Here?LeafFilter is the North America's largest gutter protection system and we’re growing! Development and advancement opportunities are limitless. Our product is the top ranked gutter protection system by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Our company is the #2 ranked Replacement Contractor in the country. We are ranked as one of the Top Places to Work annually. Best of all, our customers love us! Have FUN and make a GREAT living while developing yourself, your direct reports and LeafFilter!
Trusted, Experienced, And Award Winning Home Improvement Company