Why Work at LeafFilter?
LeafFilter Gutter Protection has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company?
LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to North America’s largest gutter protection company and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection solution.
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off
- Gym Reimbursement
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Fuel reimbursement and gas card for applicable positions
LeafFilter Awards and Accolades: (2019)
- Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in America for eight straight years
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 List: 4th Largest Remodeler
- Remodeling Magazine’s Top 550 List: 3rd Largest Remodeler
- Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
Responsible for training and improving the proficiency of subcontracting installation teams to build value and quality with customers through training and field engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, coach and develop installation subcontractors both in the office and in the field
- Improve subcontractor retention rates through impactful training and engagement
- Ensure jobs are installed daily to improve location attainment and effectiveness
- Responsible for driving proficiency and efficiency amongst installation subcontractors
- Installation training subject matter expert; able to teach all aspects of installing LeafFilter products on all types of homes with all LeafFilter products
- Able to identify weaknesses of individuals and teams and create or co-create ad hoc training events to address weaknesses
- Works with the Installation Managers on individual performance, abilities, and capacities of the installers
- Partner with leadership on identifying systemic training gaps and propose solutions to address gap
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- 3+ years of successful experience in home construction, remodeling, and/or installation
- Track record of successfully training, coaching, onboarding subcontractors
- Must have proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to teach others through hands-on and documentation-based learning methods
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent presence and communication skills in presentation situations
- Strong customer service focus and ability to interact with customers
- Basic computer proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Reliable truck, van or SUV that can carry ladders
- Multi-height and adjustable ladders (28+ feet in height)
- Functioning tools to include drills, speed square, saw or grinder, etc.
- Ability to frequently be on ladders up to 3 story of homes
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Prior experience in gutter and gutter protection system installation
Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. #IND123 #CB
Why Work Here?LeafFilter is the North America's largest gutter protection system and we’re growing! Development and advancement opportunities are limitless. Our product is the top ranked gutter protection system by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Our company is the #2 ranked Replacement Contractor in the country. We are ranked as one of the Top Places to Work annually. Best of all, our customers love us! Have FUN and make a GREAT living while developing yourself, your direct reports and LeafFilter!
Trusted, Experienced, And Award Winning Home Improvement Company