Why work at LeafFilter?
LeafFilter is the North America's largest gutter protection system and we’re growing! Development and advancement opportunities are limitless. Our product is the top ranked eaves-trough protection system by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Our company is the #2 ranked Replacement Contractor in the country. We are ranked as one of the Top Places to Work annually. Best of all, our customers love us! Have FUN and make a GREAT living while developing yourself, your direct reports and LeafFilter!
Are we your company?
LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success!
What does Leaf offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical Benefits
- Dental and Vision
- Opportunity for Growth
- Outstanding training
About the Opportunity
The LeafFilter Events team administers brand recognition and product demonstration at local events to generate leads and connect with the community. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are hard-working, and can wear many hats we’re looking for you! As an instrumental part of this team, the Event Marketing Manager will hire, train and develop our Event Marketing team to build brand awareness within the Detroit, MI Area.
The Event Marketing Manager will hire, train and develop an Event Marketing Team to build brand awareness and generate sales leads in the local market through event-based marketing programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive event-based marketing initiatives to generate sales leads for sales representative follow up
- Identify, schedule, and plan event calendar for team of Event Marketers in assigned territory
- Responsibility for budgeting and staffing for identified local events
- Attend trade shows, home shows, fairs, festivals, and community events and manage event marketing team in generating new sales leads
- Manage event marketing material and equipment set up and tear down
- Collaborate with the local Operation and Installation Mangers to grow brand presence within the local market
- Recruit, hire, train and develop Event Marketers and create accountability through established Event Marketer goals and KPIs
- Develop timelines, organizational plans, and internal communications for cohesiveness and transparency across the organization
- Track and report event metrics to evaluate performance and ROI of events
- Responsible for exceeding sales lead quotas based upon established KPIs
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years experience of successful lead generation and management positions in direct to consumer industries
- Strong recruiting and training skills
- Experience with large scale budgeting and planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage and develop others
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at one time
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for event marketing
- Travel within the assigned territory as needed
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends and pre-scheduled events
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation to/from assigned events
We want to welcome you to the team, apply today! Compensation: $60,000-65,000 + full benefits!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.