Why Work at LeafFilter?
LeafFilter Gutter Protection (a Leaf Home Solutions Company) has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Inbound & Digital Call Center Representatives are responsible for speaking with potential customers regarding their product needs and scheduling the customer for an in-home sales consultation. Customer leads are generated through multiple lead generation channels including, but not limited to, event marketing, digital ads, radio, and television.
Expected Start Date: 8/24/20
Class Size: 10 Hires
Location: Hudson Corporate Campus – possibility to work from home if you reside within 25 miles of campus
Shift: Full Time 2nd Shift Monday-Thursday from 3pm-10pm and either Saturday from 9am-3pm OR Sunday from 2pm-8pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls received through multiple lead generation channels in a prompt and professional fashion
- Initiate outbound calls for digital advertisement sales leads generated
- Serve as initial point of contact for potential customer via phone and email
- Review information provided by customer to confirm accuracy, determine availability for in-home sales consultation
- Document and update customer interaction within customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Overcome objections from potential customer regarding scheduling, cost, etc. to schedule sales consultation as soon as possible
- De-escalate the call where appropriate and provide solutions that leave the customer satisfied with the resolution
- Exceed customer service expectations by providing an outstanding experience to every potential customer
- Adhere to schedules while maintaining an acceptable level of service, customer satisfaction and quality
- Promote teamwork through consistency, reliability and group cohesiveness
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills and other web-based programs
- Must possess multi-tasking proficiency in ability to type while speaking to customers
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be customer-oriented and able to effectively trouble shoot and resolve customer questions and concerns
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- High level of flexibility in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to make decisions quickly by balancing company guidelines and customer needs
- High degree of dependability, motivation and flexibility
- Ability to work the following hours: Monday-Thursday from 3pm-10pm and either Saturday from 9am-3pm OR Sunday from 2pm-8pm
- Stable and functioning cable internet connection for those working remotely
- Previous experience in a dynamic call center or customer service role
Are we your company?
LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to North America’s largest gutter protection company and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection solution.
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full and FREE Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs including gym reimbursement
- Akron METRO FlexRide transportation
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: (2020)
- Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in America for eight straight years
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 List: 4th Largest Remodeler
- Remodeling Magazine’s Top 550 List: 2nd Largest Remodeler
- Six-time Top Workplace Award Winner by Cleveland Plain Dealer
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com #IND123 #CB
Why Work Here?LeafFilter is the North America's largest gutter protection system and we’re growing! Development and advancement opportunities are limitless. Our product is the top ranked gutter protection system by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Our company is the #2 ranked Replacement Contractor in the country. We are ranked as one of the Top Places to Work annually. Best of all, our customers love us! Have FUN and make a GREAT living while developing yourself, your direct reports and LeafFilter!
Trusted, Experienced, And Award Winning Home Improvement Company