Call Center Rep LHE - Full-Time Day Shift
LeafFilter Ashland, OH
- Expired: November 13, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love.
Call Center Representatives are responsible for speaking with potential customers regarding their product needs and scheduling the customer for an in-home sales consultation. Customer leads are generated through multiple lead generation channels including, but not limited to, event marketing, digital ads, radio, and television.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Make outbound calls to potential customers
- Overcome objections from potential customer regarding scheduling, cost, etc. to schedule sales consultation as soon as possible by following the company’s script when talking to potential customers
- Study product information and maintain product knowledge
- Set up appointments for sales staff to provide in-home estimates with potential customers
- Review information provided by customer to confirm accuracy, determine availability for in-home sales consultation
- Document and update customer interaction within customer software system
- Check email and phone messages at least once per day
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- High level of flexibility in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to make decisions quickly by balancing company guidelines and customer needs
- High degree of dependability, motivation and flexibility
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications
- Previous experience in a dynamic call center
- Previous experience with customer service
- No travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements
- May be requested to work overtime on evenings and weekends dependent on business need.
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
LeafFilter Company Overview
Why Work at LeafFilter? LeafFilter Gutter Protection has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company? LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to North America’s largest gutter protection company and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection solution.
For more information about Leaf Home Solutions and our growing organization, please visit www.leaffilter.com.
Leaf Home Safety Solutions Company Overview
Why Work at Leaf Home Safety Solutions? Behind every great brand is an incredible team of thinkers with a hunger for success. At Leaf Home Safety Solutions (a Leaf Home Solutions Company), a talented and inspired team fuels our brand behind the scenes. Leaf Home Safety Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company? Life is full of uncertainties, but whether you can stay in the home you love shouldn’t be one of them. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. As such, we strive to assemble a team of caring and compassionate individuals that share our mission of empowering homeowners. From our corporate team to our local teams, we’ve crafted a team of the very finest… and we hope you’ll be joining that team!
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- LeafFilter Awards and Accolades (2020)
- Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in America for eight straight years
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 List: 4th Largest Remodeler
- Remodeling Magazine’s Top 550 List: 2nd Largest Remodeler
- Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org