General Purpose of Position:
Provide administrative and office support for VP of sales and sales function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Word processing, filing, faxing and fielding phone calls.
· Compiling and sending sales stats
· Maintain all records for new, terminated and returning sales representatives
· Processing expense reports
· Commission reporting
· Other various projects as assigned by your supervisor (ex. Compile training books, create PowerPoint presentations, tracking contests, etc.)
· Must be detail oriented and organized
· Must be able to work independently
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Must have strong experience with Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Must be able to type 40 wpm
Required Education and/or Experience:
At least 1 year of administrative support experience
High School diploma or some college work preferred
This job operates in a professional office environment. This is largely a sedentary role; however some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs and may change at any time with or without notice.