We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our rapidly-growing mid-sized, multi-state (and country) company that is headquartered in Hudson Ohio.
Basic Function: The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for recording and analyzing the day-to-day financial transactions of our organization.
- Primary responsibilities would be data entry related; however, the role will also require strong analytical skills as well as the ability to work both independently, and as part of a team.
- Utilizes professional accounting systems (for example: Netsuite/ERP/SAP)
- Responds to LeafFilter location inquiries
- Assists in resolving vendor payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls
- Participates in month end review to ensure all recurring expenses and receipts have been recorded in the current month and proper accounts
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Administrative Writing
- Data Entry
- General Math
- Financial Software
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal Communication
- Excellent Work Habits
- GREAT ATTITUDE!!!
- 2-4 years of experience in a professional setting
- High School Diploma necessary, some college work desired
We want to welcome you to the team, apply today!
Our company has enjoyed success for over 14+ years as one of the Nation’s largest home improvement companies and we are expanding all over North America building a leader in the remodeling industry to 64 offices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.