Who We Are and What We Do
Leadtail is a growing B2B social media agency, looking for smart, responsible people experienced in social media and/or account management. We're currently a team of 15, all working remotely, with members located in the Portland, OR + San Francisco Bay Area + New York City metros serving clients across North America and Europe.
We typically work in our own locations (home, coffee shop, co-working), and get together for meetings or working sessions via video conference or in person as needed. We're in frequent contact with each other and our clients throughout the day via email, phone, and Slack.
If you’re looking for a role with the autonomy and flexibility of freelancing, without giving up the camaraderie and impact of working as part of a team, this role might be for you!
What You'll Do
Individual accounts vary, but in general you can expect that you will have opportunities to:
- Build authentic and trusted relationships with clients and their extended teams
- Prepare slide decks and present regularly on key metrics and account updates
- Own day-to-day management of client social media platforms, including planning, curating, scheduling, and posting social content across the platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc)
- Develop and own key performance metrics for your clients' programs
- Champion and execute integrated social media campaigns and programs that align to client business goals (e.g. influencer marketing, account-based marketing, employee advocacy)
- Drive alignment around social media content calendars, promotion plans, engagement and outreach strategies
- Monitor program performance regularly and make recommendations for improvement
- Share learnings and best practices that enhance the team’s overall value and perspective
- Bring new ideas and perspectives to the table so we continue to keep our clients ahead of the curve
What You'll Need to Succeed
Here's a by-no-means exhaustive list of attributes that, we think, form the basic foundation for success in our organization.
- 2-5 years of experience in a B2B marketing/sales/service environment - digital marketing, communications, social media, or customer success, for example
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and social media tools like SproutSocial, Buffer, Bit.ly, or similar
- Resourcefulness and an innate desire to roll up your sleeves and make stuff happen
- Occasional domestic travel for training, team meetings, client events and site visits. (Typically 3-5 days/quarter)
Bonus Points for Exceptional Skills or Experience
- Graphic design
- Image or video editing
- Remote work
This is a 1099 contract position. We're looking for folks who can commit to 30-40 hours per week starting within 30 days. The rate is $30/hr with a commitment to review comp after 6 months.