Our client, a law firm, is seeking a Paralegal for a possible temp to hire position just North of downtown San Antonio. The position will have regular business hours 8:30am to 5:30pm, with some possible over time, if needed. Pay rate will depend on experience.
- 5+ years of Paralegal experience
- 2+ years of Litigation experience
- Experience with Real Estate/Wills and Probate law
- Must have knowledge of electronic filing and answer discovery
- Candidate must be extremely organized, multi-tasker and flexible to working over-time.
- Benefits include paid time off, dental and vision insurance and retirement plan.
- Preparing legal documents, such as briefs, pleadings, deposition notices, motions to compel, appeals, wills, contracts, subpoenas.
- Prepare attorney for trial including organizing file, trial notebooks and exhibits.
- Prepare and send correspondence via fax or mail, maintain attorney filing and maintain attorney schedule.
Why Work Here?And now a little about us: LeadingEdge Personnel is a FUN and professional staffing agency, Texas owned and operated for over 25 years! Our goal is to help you find your next career move. LeadingEdge Personnel focuses on temp, temp-to-hire and direct hire placements throughout the Austin & San Antonio area. We staff for the best because we attract the best employees. We can't wait to help you achieve your next dream job!
We're Hiring! Whether it's Temp or Temp to Hire, LeadingEdge has "Hire Expectations" for your career path.
San Antonio, TX