We are a rapidly growing staffing firm seeking a dynamic leader for the role of Branch Manager. The Branch Manager will be responsible for driving a successful operation within Jersey City, NJ and surrounding areas.
Objective: Provide superior Client and Candidate/Associate experiences and cohesive team interaction. By managing activity metrics and standards of multiple departments within the Branch, you will ensure only superior quality associates are identified, on boarded and dispatched to customers.
- Executes effective business development activities including prospecting and qualifying clients, maintaining and establishing new client relationships, identifying cross-selling opportunities and scheduling client visits.
- Reviews client contracts and works on necessary adjustments and/or changes.
- Maintain a robust pipeline of viable candidates for internal positions
- Negotiates bill rates and conversion fees with clients.
- Develop, Lead, Support and assist in Social Media Strategy and initiatives
- Work with all levels of management in developing and executing corporate and local strategic initiatives
- Ensure client orders are filled with qualified field staff promptly and according to our commitment to excellence
- Creates and fosters a team environment which exhibits mutual respect throughout the organization.
- Facilitates daily staff meetings to review the status of orders, progress toward filling orders, and communicates any ongoing issues with clients.
- Work to improve efficiency and maximize revenue of each LOB within the Branch
- Ensures that weekly quality and productivity checks (audits) are performed
- Ensures that daily and weekly quotas are met
- Assists in growth and development by cross selling/leveraging all LOB's with existing client portfolio through quality staffing and outstanding customer service
- Proactively works with clients to understand what customized staffing solutions will work for their company/organization.
- Manages office profitability to ensure that metrics are met; prepares branch forecasts and prepares/executes business development plans to reach desired results.
- Ensures that operations of the branch are sound including but not limited to weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and analysis as requested by management
- Establishes weekly, monthly and annual goals and develops strategies to achieve those goals
- Acts as CSR when required, recruits, selects, interviews field staff employees
- Resolves issues for clients, branch personnel, associates and field staff
- Ensures individual and staff compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as with Federal and State employment laws. Educates staff on changes as updates become available.
- Financial management of branch operations (budgeting, forecasting, monthly P&L review, credit and collections, etc.)
- Investigates and resolves client complaints. Takes disciplinary action, as appropriate
- Coach and counsel associates on behavioral and performance issues, document and take corrective action as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3+ years of management experience required with a successful track record in the staffing industry preferred
- Motivated, detail oriented and results driven
- Must possess clear decision making capabilities and display a strong work ethic; must always demonstrate high-level of integrity and practice honest decision making
- Strong active listening and multitasking skills; ability to prioritize workload and work effectively and accurately in a high-pressure environment with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team
- Strong working knowledge of labor and employment laws, locally and federally
- Ability to "multi - task", shift priorities quickly
- Superb written and verbal communication skills; personable, positive and courteous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Problem solving mentality
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with some nights and weekends required
- Competitive salary + commission + bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Term Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to consider all applicants for employment on the basis on their qualifications for the job without regard to age, race, creed, color, citizenship, national origin, liability for military service, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected classification. We actively pursue this policy in all aspects of employment including hiring, promotion, transfer, termination, recruitment, rates of pay, and selection for training, and general treatment during employment. Employment opportunity is not only a legal principle; it is a moral commitment as well.
Our success comes from the success of our internal staff. We have a performance and results driven culture for the hard working, passionate, and highly motivated. You can expect a career that provides a constant variety of challenges along with progressive training and professional development to meet those challenges.