Site Manager (Warehouse)
Leading Professional Cleaning Company Savannah, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a leading services company searching for a Full-time Project Manager in the Savannah, GA area. This position is for qualified candidates who can start immediately.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Good communication and building a relationship with the customer and address customer needs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supervise and manage a janitorial staff, train and develop employees
- Recruiting and hiring staff
- Coordinates all Floor Care, Special Projects and Events activity involving Custodial Staff
Qualifications/Requirements for the Position:
- Minimum of 3 years of Supervisory with Management experience required
- Warehouse experience is a plus
- Must have excellent communications skills and ability to build relationships
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Valid Driver's License with clear MVR (Motor Vehicle Record)
- Must pass criminal background check, drug screen and other pre-employment requirements as needed
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salaried Position with quarterly bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits plans including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Company Cell Phone
Please reply with your resume for consideration. Thank you.
Leading Professional Cleaning CompanyWhy Work Here?
We offer opportunities for advancement and growth.
We are a well-established company with over 50 years of experience.