- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS MANAGER/Director of Operations
Manufacturing & Distribution Facility in Arlington, Texas is seeking an Operations Manager/Director of Operations & Manufacturing with strong “hands-on” manufacturing and warehousing experience, including but not limited to strong knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques, Inventory Control, Logistics and systems & processes.
Candidate should have strong background in metal fabrication, welding, distribution and warehousing. High energy and the ability to operate and manage full P & L.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefits, including medical, dental, vision and 401 (k) with company match.
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Effectively drive, lead and communicate company policies and objectives to associates.
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Manage and responsible for the P & L
- Shipping and Freight Management
- Daily production/manufacturing leadership
- Drive associate development and grow cross-functional skill capabilities through implementation and support of cross training.
- Support the continuous improvement activities to improve delivery and cost objectives.
- Leadership of lean initiatives
- Support facility safety initiatives
- Responsible for the Safety, Quality, Yield, Delivery, Productivity, and Inventory goal attainment.
- Provide critical feedback to improve Daily Management process and next level leadership.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, diverse work environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in small to medium groups of diverse backgrounds as well as
- effective communication with various levels of management.
- Proven track record of utilizing sound problem solving skill set and root cause analysis as method of metric driven performance improvements.
- Experience/Exposure in implementing lean daily management/visual management
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to lead/drive through the change management cycle
- Perform associate performance reviews, engage in and assist with associate relations activities, and corrective action in conjunction with Human Resources in a timely and effective manner.
Qualification and Education
- Bachelor's degree in related field or five years plant/general management experience in a
- manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financials.
- Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures required.
- Bi-Lingual a plus
- Epicor ERO Software a plus
Leading Manufacturing Company
AddressGrand Prairie, TX
Get fresh Director Manufacturing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.