We are looking for a Senior SEO Manager to join our ecommerce team as the primary go-to for SEO and Content Marketing related duties ranging from content creation and on-site edits to deep-dive audits for technical and strategic SEO improvements.
- Create the SEO roadmap, identifying growth opportunities and working with product development and other teams to drive execution
- Monitor performance metrics such as page ranking, site traffic trends, conversion optimization, etc. while providing actionable insights and ongoing growth opportunities
- Manage and evolve all relevant facets of SEO, including but not limited to analytics setup, conversion tracking, research (e.g. keyword, competitor, domain, and digital properties), SEO best practices (e.g. on-page, local, technical, off-page, etc.), and insights
- Develop and document analytics guidelines, standards, dashboards, and reporting
- Hands on, as this role will be the only SEO hire in the beginning
- Develop and implement strategic action plans to accelerate the achievement of long and short-term SEO objectives, principally related to new customer acquisition and profitability. Plans must include key initiatives and strategies, as well as detailed timing and tactics
- Daily monitoring of on-site and off-site SEO factors that impact qualified lead generation and eCommerce sales
- Keyword research to ensure we are optimized for competitive positioning.
- Prioritize keywords and create a strategy to rank and position them.
- Working with our internal and external resources to prepare, plan, and execute link building and content marketing strategies.
- Outreach and link building, including: sponsorships, educational articles, blogs, etc.
- Competitor analysis, industry research, and up-to-date SEO best practice for algorithm and UX/UI changes.
- Collaborate with content and PR team to help identify opportunities to create, distribute, and promote web content.
- 5+ years of SEO experience including content and link building strategies.
- BS/MS degree in related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Experience in Ecommerce is a must
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and Schema
- Local SEO experience is desired
- Strong understanding of all three pillars of SEO: strategic, technical and content.
- Strong Experience with website analytics tools - Google Analytics, Web Masters and other reporting programs.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience reporting and analyzing using SEO tools (Moz, SpyFu, Google Console/Analytics, AHREF, SEMrush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in developing and managing back linking strategies
- MBA is desired.