The Office Administrator is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office. This includes the procurement and management of office supplies, maintenance of office furnishings, equipment and facilities, negotiating office lease agreement and managing the relationship with landlord, booking hotels and air tickets for oversea trips, etc..
In addition, the job incumbent also serves as an executive assistant to the CEO, and helps him manage the properties the company invested on. He/She is also responsible for handling and processing employee payroll and benefits.
1. Serve as the executive assistant to the CEO and provide executive support and handle other assignments
2. Handle employee payroll and benefits programs and reporting to the HR Manager
3. Manage tenants and lease contracts, as well as maintenance support for properties invested by the company
4. Offer daily maintenance support for the office including the environment as well as all facilities, equipment and furnishings
5. Handle the procurement, inventory and management of all office supplies, stationeries and furniture
6. Manage the reception area to ensure all visitors are properly received in a manner consistent with the company image
7. Arrange the incoming and outgoing overseas trips for visitors and colleagues through the coordination of air tickets, accommodation, daily travelling and daily necessities
8. Manage the company condo through the booking schedules and maintenance to ensure visitors have a comfortable stay
9. Manage office space, layouts, design and allocation to ensure it is utilized effectively
10. Negotiate with landlord and estate management on the office rental agreement to ensure the most cost-effective solution and quality service are secured
11. Organize company events including conferences and employee activities
12. Handle and follow up on ad hoc projects as assigned by the CEO
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, or equivalent.
2. At least 3-5 years’ experience on office administration with sizable organization
3. Experience in managing priorities in a fast-paced environment
4. Experience in handling payroll, employee benefits scheme and income tax reporting to the HR Manager
5. A proven team leader
6. Strong organizational, negotiation and influencing skills.
7. High level of customer-orientation
8. Independent, resourceful, well-organized, self-motivated and adaptable.
9. Good work ethics, and high level of professional commitment
10. High level of Integrity and trustworthiness