The Head of Social Media will be responsible for managing the end-to-end lifecycle of Paid Social and Programmatic media for the brand and its different labels in North America. From strategic planning, customer journey mapping, content and copy briefing, activation through to optimization and performance reporting, this role will connect consumers with stories and experiences that both inspire engagement and drive the business. With powerful analytical skills, this leader will work closely with the E-Commerce team to drive demand – and with strong creative intuition, will collaborate closely with the Content team to develop assets that resonate.
· Create strategies to maximize reach, resonance and results of Paid Social campaigns that deliver on branding, acquisition, conversion and retention goals.
· Effectively leverage external agencies in high level channel planning and strategy as well as daily campaign performance optimizations.
· Manage day-to-day workflow, establish effective communication between players, and ensure all timelines and milestones are met.
· Maintain continuous knowledge and status on all campaigns, identifying and quickly resolving obstacles,
· Partner closely with cross-functional partners to ensure optimal holistic approach to achieving goals.
Audience & Journey Mapping
· Lead development of digital media journeys for Paid Social and Display channels ensuring optimal segmentation and behavior trigger campaigns.
· Work closely with Operation/CRM, E-commerce and Creative teams to develop holistic integrated campaign strategies.
· Optimize our current audience development strategies leveraging both first and third party data to ensure the right message is matched to the right user at the right time.
Messaging, Creative & Copy
· Manage monthly campaign calendar for Paid Social channels for our different labels and audiences.
· Brief the creative needed for Paid Social campaigns with strong attention to detail on channel-right creative and optimal end-to-end consumer journeys.
· Lead kick off meetings with Editorial & Creative team, and actively partner with teams to see assets through to delivery.
· Create a learning and education agenda for all channels, including creative performance and recommended asset optimizations.
· Test creative executions, ad formats and copy treatments to discover learnings to share back to the business.
· At least 5 years of experience in Performance Marketing, Digital Media Agency and/or Digital Brand Marketing.
· Proven success in driving large scale paid social and display programs.
· Ability to evaluate and lead an existing Social media team, and make decisions re development, new hires etc.
· Expert level knowledge of paid social and display channel functions, including platform, ad technology, measurement and attribution tools.
· Experience developing and executing across full-funnel programs and KPIs.
· Jewelry, fashion or luxury goods experience preferred.
· A self-starter with the ability to quickly learn, adapt and be nimble in a dynamic environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt style to both visual and analytical audiences.
· Driven by art and science with a track record of delivering on both performance and branding goals.
· Creative and proactive problem solver with the ability to quickly resolve obstacles.
· Ability to gather insights from data and foresee new opportunities and next steps from analysis, and present in meaningful wa