The Manager of Digital Marketing is responsible for managing the development and the strategic execution of digital marketing initiatives. This individual is accountable for contributing to marketing programs that generate better quality traffic to our ecommerce channel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with Email, Mobile (SMS & MMS), SMM, SEO, Acquisition, and Social.
- Lead the day-to-day management of Email campaigns.
· Strategize, execute, and manage weekly SEO campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis.
- Own the content and assets on website to align with our marketing initiatives.
- Manage all digital marketing projects from concept development through execution.
· Supervise a team of content writers and graphic designers to produce search friendly content and digital assets.
- Liaise across the business for frequent collaboration with the external marketing agency for reviewing monthly reports and optimizing them.
- Meet with cross-functional team to review business results against projections and plans to inform future decisions.
- Partner with internal digital team and outside vendors to launch and develop new initiatives.
- Manage monthly digital calendar and analyze key performance.
- Apply email and digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve the customer experience.
- Drives and makes recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.).
- Leverages automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization growing at a rapid pace.
- Manage relationship with external vendors to ensure timely execution of all mobile, email, and social initiatives.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
- 4 years in online marketing, marketing technology, or related field.
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience with Email Marketing and SEO.
· Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Deep understanding of e-Commerce marketing and analytics (KPI’s, SEO, SEM, Direct Response, Display, Affiliates, Social Media, Influencer, Email).
- Strong interest in fashion and lifestyle branding.
- Diplomatic and solution-oriented approach.
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Strong follow through with attention to detail.
- Ability to think proactively, prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Naturally curious and inquisitive with a creative mindset and analytical ability.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills with experience producing content for presentations.