***Our company offers fully paid benefit coverage for: dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance.***
Ensuring customer satisfaction through receiving, fulfilling and relaying customer requests to the appropriate channels in order to resolve customer issues.
This position will ensure customer satisfaction customer support and attention to customer needs.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
1-3 years previous customer service experience, jewelry, retail, sales or fashion experience a plus.
Word, Excel, Outlook, Custom ERP system.
Communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of interaction with customers and report writing.
Ability to identifying and resolving customer needs.
Organization and Time Management skills.
Telephone communication skills.
Demonstrate an ability to thrive in a highly visible fast paced environment, managing multiple conflicting priorities.
Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills.
Dedication, goal oriented and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Conforming to the corporate mission, vision and values.
- Meeting targets and goals set forth by the Customer Service Manager in most efficient and effective way.
- Reporting to Customer Service Manager the existing workloads, progress of assignments, priorities, risks and issues.
- Ensuring that documents and reports are entered correctly, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Identifying customer needs and determining the correct way to resolve requests.
- Partner with Account Executives and Sales Representatives in order to increase customer satisfaction.
- Reporting customer requests, issues and resolutions to the Customer Service Manager.
- Updating customer records and entering customer orders.
- Creating RA’s for customer memo returns and repairs.
- Data entry of RA’s approved for stock balancing for sales team.
- Assisting customers with returns and representing the image of the brand to the customers.
- Gather information called in by prospects/leads and emails to sales team for follow up.
- Providing feedback to management on customer satisfaction, product quality, and program and campaign acceptance.
Experiences within these fields should apply immediately:
account representative, help desk, call center, key account Manager, customer care, customer communications, order fulfillment, customer focus groups, order processing, customer loyalty, representative, associate, entry level position, junior account manager, product response clerk, customer needs assessment, records management, customer retention innovations, sales support administrator, customer service manager, service quality, customer surveys, telemarketing operations, field service operation, telemarketing representative, customer service representative, sales associate, community coordinator, community service, team lead, business, business administration, business management, experience in customer service, entry level communications, entry level business management, fulltime customer care, business administration degree, communications major, business administration minor, humanities classes, humanities major, liberal arts minor, dance degree, art degree, business communications, business operations, business sales, business marketing, business consulting, professional experience, representative, customer care analyst, finance representative, economics associate, customer presentations, client presentations, customer service presentations, customer meetings, client account manager, client account executive, national account manager, national customer service account manager, international customer care, international customer service, high volume calls, customer service, customer service representative, customer support, customer care, human relations, public relations
Leading Jewelry Company