Leading Health Care of Louisiana Thibodaux, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading Health Care is an in-home personal care provider serving individuals with disabilities, the aging, and their families. Our clients rely on our home and community based services to live independently and maximize quality of life.
As the Regional Director of Thibodaux (Region 3), you will directly impact our mission by providing clear direction and leadership to ensure effective operations while promoting client care, professionalism, courteous service, and commitment to the goals of the region. The successful candidate will:
- Have compassion and eagerness to serve elderly and disabled individuals
- Exhibit flexibility, drive, and willingness to solve problems
- Display clear and tactful communication skills
- Remain calm and organized when faced with challenges
Please review the job description below and visit our website at www.lhcla.com for more information about Leading Health Care's mission to help people live a better life.
Responsibilities of a Regional Director:
- Under the direction of the CEO and Core Leadership Team, the Regional Director is responsible for supervision and management of the regional office and is accountable for monitoring the services provided by LHCL.
- Supervise client care & staffing departments to ensure client safety and well-being.
- Monitor documentation to ensure compliance with the standards and guidelines established by LDH, Medicaid, and LHCL.
- Manage Region 3 administrative staff to ensure standards are met regarding performance, conduct, job duties, professionalism, etc.
- Promote and add to the growth of LHCL in the local community through excellent service and building relationships.
- Participate in client intakes, creation of plans of care, reporting incidents, investigating potential abuse or neglect, and conducting supervisory visits.
- Properly document all client communications, care plan or medical changes, visit notes, or incidents.
- Communicate frequently with clients, families, and other affiliates to answer questions, resolve issues, and ensure satisfaction with services.
- Participate in emergency preparedness planning & protocols.
- Inform and consult with the Director of Human Resources on employee questions and policy.
- Accept 24/7 responsibility for the operations of the region, and be available to assist employees in dealing with crisis situations.
- Be organized and consistent with proper documentation procedures.
- Establish and maintain a professional and open line of communication with affiliates of LHCL.
- Model the LHCL values of Compassion, Trust, Integrity, and Accountability.
- Additional tasks as required.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Human Services or Business Administration/Management field.
- 5 years of experience experience in homecare / case management, holding leadership or managerial roles
- Satisfactorily pass all required and applicable State & Federal eligibility verifications including background, driving and other checks
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Able to operate office equipment
- Basic addition/subtraction and general analytical skills
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation
Office hours are 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Friday.
LHCL offers competitive pay and excellent benefits to include: Major Medical, Sick and Vacation leave, 401k, AD&D Life Insurance Policy, and much more!
Leading Health Care of LouisianaWhy Work Here?
At LHCL, you’ll have more than a job – you will have a career with purpose, serving elderly & developmentally disabled populations.
Leading Health Care was founded in 1997 with a dream to make a lasting contribution to society and to help people live a better life through in-home care. We work to attract, retain, and develop caring, compassionate people that exemplify and live our company values: Trust, Compassion, Integrity, and Accountability.
104 Hickory StreetThibodaux, LA
BusinessView all jobs at Leading Health Care of Louisiana