CNC Operator - Woodworking Nested Based Router
Leading Edge Composites is seeking a CNC Router Operator. The candidate must have experience in woodworking/composite nested based manufacturing and CAM. Experience with popular wood industry CNCs like Thermwood, are a major advantage.
- Load and unload machine
- Initiate programs and operate CNC for best quality output
- Process pre-written nests per production requirements
- Spot check - quality control as parts are milled
- Maintain tooling database
- Conduct Preventative Maintenance
- Clearly communicate with assembly downstream
- Maintain all paperwork per ISO documentation
- Good attitude - team player
- 2+ years’ experience operating a CNC and 3 axis milling machine
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues
- 5 Axis Thermwood experience will move you to the front of the line.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. on occasion.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance - monthly premium paid in full by Seattle Products
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Sick
- Opportunity to work with a company that values your ideas and input
Come join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Experience based
Experience: CNC Operator: 2 years
To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Leading Edge Composites, Inc.
Why Work Here?Leading Edge Composites, www.Lec-Composites.com located in the Highlands Corporate Park in Coatesville, is a full service, fully integrated design, engineering and manufacturing firm specializing in Aviation, Aerospace and Defense. For over 20 years, Leading Edge Composites has been at the forefront of composite part development and manufacturing, supplying lightweight, state of the art parts for aircraft manufacturers, military research and other structural applications. Leading Edge Composites has been involved with numerous STCs for upgrading and designing internal and external parts for utility, search & rescue and VIP rotor and fixed wing aircraft
Great Company with an opportunity for growth. Great Benefits.