This is a remote contract position for the USA-based Sr. Biostatistician to work for about 20 hrs/wk on the clinical trial studies at the leading medical technology company.
- 4+ years of experience as a biostatistician and SAS or R programmer for basic and complex CLINICAL TRIAL studies
- Strong SAS programming experience with SAS ODS & document/excel creation experience
- R Tidyverse & ggplot
- Experience with programming standardization including CDISC/STDM
- Good automation skills such as functions in R and macros in SAS
- Device experience preferably with PMA
- Propensity scoring
- Bayesian experience is a plus
- Experience with longitudinal methods (GEE, mixed models, ANCOVA)
- Experience with clinical databases structure and extracts. Having experience with IBM Merge or/and Medidata RAVE is a plus.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to drive and strong oral and written communication skills
- Master's degree or higher in biostatistics, statistics, or related field