We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping members by providing eligibility, benefits information and answering all Flexible Spending accounts related questions.
- Handle customer call inquiries and complaints, both inbound and outbound calls
- Provide information over the phone about members’ Flex spending accounts, yearly limitations, current balances & spending
- Assist with member portal registration and flex claims submission
- Troubleshoot and resolve member issues and concerns during the call
- Document and track member interactions with notes from each call
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Managing language queues and being comfortable with using our Translation Services when assisting members in other language queues
- Previous experience in customer service (Required)
- Inbound Call Center experience (Required)
- Ability to build rapport with members
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bi-lingual (Spanish Required)
- Leadership skills (Preferred)
Leading Edge Administrators
Why Work Here?LEA is an insurance-benefits administrator that manages benefits and coverage for small to medium-size employers and labor unions. As a third-party administrator (TPA), we work on behalf of the client to manage their employee benefits and contain expenses related to health-care and other employee benefits.
A small business with corporate like benefits with opportunity to grow and advance.