The OMHC Clinician is responsible for ensuring the appropriate provision of treatment and clinical services, in both clinic and in-home settings. The OMHC Clinician facilitates treatment services which include individual/group/family therapy as well as individualized assessments and plans. The Clinician’s specific responsibilities are as follows:
Clinical Service Delivery
- Ensure the completion of all client assessments.
- Ensure that each client has a current and comprehensive individualized treatment plan.
- Ensure that each client has a current and comprehensive treatment progress notes.
- Ensure ongoing communication and coordination of services between Therapists and Medical Staff.
- Provide Individual/Family/Group Therapy.
Qualifications: Minimum LCSW or LCPC minimum required; three years of experience working with youth and families in a social, educational or recreational setting is preferred; or certified competency in program based therapeutic models along with familiarity with theories, principles and practices related to Human Development and Family Strengthening.
Rate: LGPC/LMSW= $40 per 45 minute session, $50 per Intake Assessment; LCPC/LCSW-C= $50 per 45 minute session, $60 per Intake Assessment. In-Home services receive an increased rate.