Propose, design, and develop User Interfaces UI for future mobility experiences to be showcased to company leadership, at major technology and motor show events, and to customers.
- Participate in the design process from brainstorming to prototyping to reviews for application in vehicle, desktop, and mobile.
- Research and work on emerging technologies across domains beyond automotive.
- Collaborate with startups, partners, and automakers to create cutting edge concepts.
- Collaborate with a talented global team (domestic and international travel ~5%).
- Ensure potential of concepts making it into production as a product or service offering to vehicle manufacturers.
- Work in a startup environment within an established organization.
- US Citizen or Green Card
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4 years experience.
- Experience developing user interface flows and prototyping with embedded and mobile platforms such as Qt/QML, iOS, Android, and HTML5/CSS.
- Experience development 2D/3D engines (Unity, Unreal, OpenGL, DirectX).
- Ability to conceptualize and prototype ad-hoc concepts.
- Ability to clearly communicate on technical topics with non-technical colleagues and across levels in organization.
- Curios to learn new SW skills and also to find solutions to complex problems.
- Experience with code versioning control tools.
- Graphic design skills.
- Experience and User Centered Design methodology and tools.
- Experience leading design, integration, and testing of user interaction concepts.
- Multimedia audio and video streaming experience.
- Knowledge of Cloud / IoT concepts.
Location: San Mateo CA