We are looking for a Validation Engineer with experience working with electronics, and systems in auto industry that including software development, system validation experience, requirement management tools knowledge and CAN / LIN bus.
- Manage the system deliverables on time required by the project leader of projects under developments.
- In charge the development of functional validation plan for systems and sub-systems.
- Define the required evolutions of functional validation tool to be adapted of new functions introduction.
- Guarantee the system consistencies during the design and validation phases.
- Guarantee the introduction of Requirements Management Process and Tool through pre-defined P2/P1 projects.
- Help, by his skills, other project members of the other departments, of P1 projects and car makers.
- In charge, with system and electronics LAB teams support, of Visited system validation training.
- Help writing the system and sub-system requirements document to be compliant with company standard.
- Bachelors Degree in Electronics Engineer
- 2-5 years of work experience in Electronics & Systems in Automotive industry and Validation Activities
- Read schematics
- Software development, system validation exp (must have) and requirement management tools knowledge
- CAN, LIN
Location: Seymour IN